Tom Dolan has been working in digital media for the last fifteen years, and is an experienced senior product manager, multiplatform commissioner or executive producer. He has launched and led development of apps downloaded over a million times, essential services for some of the hardest to reach in society, multi-territory commercial websites, and communities creating millions of social interations. He’s a recognised industry leader, having sat on juries for interactive awards including BAFTA, BIMA and RTS. He’s a Certified Scrum Product Owner, and has also been to training by Marty Cagan, Roman Pichler and Simon Wardley.
LeaningForward provides consultancy on content strategy, user experience and innovation, based on his experience. We also assemble small teams of highly skilled individuals to deliver outstanding and effective projects.
- Senior product manager at Government Digital Service and Ministry of Justice, leading multi-disciplinary teams working on a vast range of services both internal and public-facing. This includes the civil legal aid website/call centre, shared identity services for Government as a Platform, a user-centred approach to performance management, and the victims information service.
- Digital commissioner for X Factor, Dancing on Ice, Who Wants to be a Millionaire, TOWIE, Britain’s Got Talent, I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here
- Content strategy consultant at AKQA
- Executive Producer of sites for Later, Top of the Pops, EastEnders, The Ozone, MTV StayingAlive
- Producer/Project Manager for mobile content services for Nokia, Motorola; education sites for BBC
- Client lead for Five, Directgov Mobile, Parliament, Big Lottery Fund, Horniman Museum, Open University, HSE, Pfizer, Capita National Strategies, Northumberland Council
…and many, many more.